Winter, memories and maybe... a new future!

Hello folks! here I come again, so long time afterwords!
I'm doing good, finally found a job in mid June until the end of December, just a part time job, but it allows me to rent my own flat in Barcelona, very close to my parent's place. It's a very cool place, small, but with a 6m2 terrace and awesome views of the Tibidabo Mountain and a lil of the Mediterranean Sea side! A shame i would probably have to let it go after my contract will end. I'm still trying hard to find a new job, but is hard to.

Anyway, I have found that Leonardo da Vinci program for engeneers in Prague or Hamburg for 2011 and I must apply for it! 12 weeks in any of those places would be cool tho! Anyway it will mean i will miss my Birthday in Barcelona and probably the next day an awesome Nofx show in my town. We will see what future will bring. I was checking Vanessa's (the french girl from our Erasmus in Sweden '09 ) blog trying to find if she has been in Hamburg and if Linda leaves there or somewhere else in germany that beguns by H and i have to admit her blog is pretty cool tho! I have found some nice forgotten pics, and some very kind words. So it made me think again in our days in Växjö.

During those pasts months we have had some visitors but this would be another history!

See you soon friends!

P.S.
A video of my city! :D

BARCELONA SOME REASONS from nueve ojos on Vimeo.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Martini Legends. Montjuïc

Caricatures Pilots F1

The week of my Birthday (again)