Enjoying, Suffering, Deception and after.... Fede visiting!



Hey! What's up!?

The recent past weeks had just been an experience!
First.... I got a job! A contract until Christmas, and I just have to go on the mornings, wich is cool.
That said, even not looking for it, I have found an appartment for rent! Pretty cool, and close to my parents! So.... I am living by my own again like in Sweden! Since like the 20th of July I am enjoying my own Atticus in this city! :)


(Having a small welcome party at the terrace of my place with a bunch of great friends!)


That said, some happiness came to me when I met up those friends in the supermarket and I have met up a friend of them, lately I told them I found her attractive and they planned...... a night in the beach of Lloret de Mar for the 4 of us! When this german girl I liked and I rested there in the restaurant super close to the beach alone because the other couple just have left for romantic boat trip for the next hour-hour and a half, the party time begun!

Everything went perfect with her, and we had so much fun. So we dated the next day again the 4 of us, but this time things went a lil different. A 3rd person came, and in this time my friend (the one that has introduced me that girl from Berlin) decided even she knew sth was going on in between the 2 of us, to separate us and to just put this guy in that german's life. To my surprise,even the girl was kissing and fooling around with me, once we went back at 7am and I was ready to go to work, my friend decided to suggest the guy to go with her and the german to their appartment. Since that time, I had no more news from the girl, even more, she has been being not a good model of ,let's say, good behaviour.

I still have to talk with my friend, 'cos that's something that has to not be repeated again; I mean..... what the fuck!? I had a feelin' for that girl! Come on! To have friends like this.... is better to not have'em, right?

(Here a song that reminds me of that situation, and I actually find it relates it very well, from one of my fav bands)


And after all this shitty situation, the same day the german was leaving, Fede came to visit the City! ^_^ And we all had great fun with her around! (as usual)


(having a Mojito)

(at Demo's and Michali's Place getting ready)


So I went to pick her up in the Airport for her totally surprise and have been almost unable to recognize her! But somehow we have recongnized each other and that was a nice surprise for her.

Then those 9 days she has been in Demo's and Michalis Place we have met up almost everyday just to go to the beach, to do a small party at my appt, or whatever it should! Has been loads of fun and I am beggining to miss those days!



(visiting the Park Güell)








(having another Mojito the next day, it seemed that she liked the place :-P)

Actually all I have left are the memories, and the sadness again of what went wrong before Fede came (just havin' good ones about her visit), but I would like to think that I have seen someone I liked, I worked on that, Got it, and then yeah suddenly losted it, but at least I have had some fun meanwhile, even now is just a piece of crap. Easy come, easy goes, isn't that so true? Yes, it is!

And now I am on holidays for the nexts 2 weeks, so.... everyone is welcomed in the city!

Life can be good, you just have to know how to make it be good! :) (if no one else's tries to play with you, for sure).

A good talk to my friend is needed and waiting for me, and then we will see what else this summertime of 2010 will bring!

Cya!

Comentaris

Swaussie ha dit…
Ah dani that sucks. 'Chin up' though as the english say ;) Can't believe how different Fede looks with that new blonde bob!! Awesome :)
Hey Talitha! Thanks! Yes she looks super different!

How r things with you and Mikael?

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Martini Legends. Montjuïc

Caricatures Pilots F1

The week of my Birthday (again)