The week of my Birthday (again)

Heeeello bloggers and curious people!
How are things?



Here in Barcelona those pasts days looked like if spring came to stay, but unfortunatelly today we don't have that nice weather anymore.

Those pasts days I have finally meet the geek Greeks !!! :D In a curious night.
I just met up Jordi, Adriana and Patty to buy our tickets for the month's Pennywise + Strike Anywhere show next May.


After that went to watch Barça's game at Javi's and Mariona's place. The game was great, 0-2 and we won Madrid again like last year's! Just this time there has been no lake bath for me :-S



After that we went to a bar in the Born neigbourhood to have some beer, and after a while I said goodbye to met up the Greeks. They already where in the line in Razzmatazz and I met Gaizka there and a weird but nice american girl that asked us if we spoke english and if it's usual to get kicked out of the line if you even have tickets. No, it is not really. After a while she said us that she has been creeping a bit the guards and it is true 'cos when we arrived there.... she and me get kicked out! After telling them I had nothing with that girl (and loosing Gaizka and the others being inside of the club main entrance) I could go on.

At the time i was feeling so dissapointed, I did a long run to see Demos and Michalis for the 1st time after the Erasmus in Sweden, almost one year and I was excited with the possibility of meeting them and then.... kicked out in my own city! WTH!?

But finally i could go in and there they where! :-D Michalis smile told me that he was looking forward as well to see me and that even I shaved my beard I should still be looking similar (no idea), so after all we could go inside and met up! Has been amazing!



For the 1st time in my life I have seen a live show in Razzmatazz in a usual "club" night. I mean, don't get me wrong, I went there a thousand of times to watch shows live, but I haven't seen never a kind of punk rock band playing in a saturday night when it is supposed to be a huge club with not much rock'n'roll. Craaaaazy!

The meeting with them has been great! :D I have been so looking forward to do it, and we enjoyed a good night. Luckyly there are no photos of that night ^_^ We were all so freaking tireds.

After all yesterday we met up again to visit the Park Güell and they enjoyed it, even the day wasn't showing the best weather and some polution just keept us out of been able to watch the Islands (Mallorca, Menorca, etc) from the highest point of the Park.

Today, the beggining of the week of my birthday (that I really don't feel yet), I get my Bicing card (the Bicing is a public bike service all around the city, even you have to pay a fee per year) wich would allow me to bike again !!! I have missed it so much until sweden! Even the bicing bikes are a piece of crap I have to say. But is nice, I would probably go this evening for a ride :)


But what if I used to ride a BTT like the one below (in other colous and bigger) and now I have to ride "that" strange bee-bike?


That's all about the week of my birthday, i don't expect so much 'cos I don't have many plans. I don't know how or when would try to celebrate my birthday party because on saturday and sunday I have to be working in the Circuit de Catalunya (there's a motorbikes race) and my Bday is on Sunday... so no idea. We would probably celebrate something on wednesday but not sure, and the next weekend after my birthday is St Jordi's (the day of the lovers as well as the biggest day of the city and the nicest one!) so... how can I compete against St. Jordi's ?



Maybe some of you would remember that day in a special way after that I knocked at your door with a couple of roses and I have explained you the story of Sant Jordi's (Saint George) one year ago in Sweden. I trully would like to repeat this experience with you again but..... would be difficult this time.

Well, I would manage something, or I would try to :-)



P.S.
To the ones that doesn't know, Sant Jordi's Day is the lovers day in Catalunya and it is amazing, i am so proud the Greeks would be here to enjoy this day. Is THE day you've to be in Barcelona. I had added some pictures, but is just you have to live it.



Next time I would tell you about.
Kind Regards to all my friends! :D

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Martini Legends. Montjuïc

Caricatures Pilots F1