An amazing Week, the beggining of a great period

Hey boys and girls ! What's up?

Here we are back, after the Eastern Hollydays, back from my grandma's place, in France, close to Paris "la citée de l'amour".



My mum and I posing in the channel of the Loire, in Châtillon Sur Loire, France.

This week that has begun for us today (yeah i know it's not monday, but yesterday was hollydays), sounds like the beggining of something big, and as well a good one.

First today I had recieved 2 things I bought on ebay, then I sent two more packaged to 2 special friends from Sweden (one from Canada and the other one from Italy, to celebrate her close and sooner Birthday even we are far away).
As well tonight Barça is playing against Arsenal for the 1/4 of the Champions League, would be a great game and let's hope we would win again! :D

After that, I would go tomorrow morning to cut my hair and have my usual look (for the ones in Sweden, yeah, i know, is not the same without all those hair in my face anymore, I would seriously think in have it back!), and in the evening I have a job interview in wich I just need to say "yes" to have the job.
By night, erasmus party again with Sonora + Razzmatazz yeah.... let's have some interesting talking ^-^

Nothing special on this next Thursday, but on Friday Demos and Michalis came to Barcelona to stay and live until the 1st of October !!!! So I am so looking forward for that! Those would be amazing times, having so much fun! fuck yeah!

On saturday Madrid - Barça like last year's in the 9th of Vallgatan (how would I ever forget that day!? And we won 2 -6 !!) and I would have some Fire Extinguiser practises in the Racing Track (www.circuitcat.cat) in the Circuit de Catalunya.

And the next week would be my Birthday !!!!! With the greeks here! :D
Yeah.... life looks good !!! let's see what happends next wednesday night :P and may be it would be even way much better!

Oh Spring time..... how i like you!

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Martini Legends. Montjuïc

Caricatures Pilots F1

The week of my Birthday (again)