Back at home (Barcelona)




Okej, this time let's write it in english. I promissed that to Nikky so.... let's do it.

Well so after 9h travelling from Vaxjo to copenhague (3h) in a train full of people (why they love to travel with the babies and the baby cars all together during the sundays? strange strange swedish people... xDD) with luggages, bikes and other stuff, and not being sure if my destiny was the correct (Kovenhan central wich finally wasn't i paid for 2 or 3 more stations but it's okay), i arrived to the Copenhague airport, the one that has seen me arriving exactly 5 months before for my swedish adventure was the same that has seen me sayin' bye to it, waking me up from my 5 months dream.

Then 3h left to catch the airplane.... just in case. And I payed 5 extra kilos (my luggage was 27kgs) so.... not cool at all. But finally i could spend the time going outside the airport to say that i have been in copenhague (a must visit city!). After all, just took the plane and after 2h 30min i was at home.





Warm as hell, 29 degrees and some humidity, Barcelona welcomed me with his best face, wich is good... and bad if you spend the last week at 11 degrees without humidity and some rain every day :S When the plane was in Barcelona and I could read the name of the airport i was mixing feelings, almost crying because I realized "that's the end" wich certainly was, and a bit of happines to be at home, but Vaxjo has been my home too so..... don't really know. :S I should stay longer if all my friends should.

Those 2 firsts days I went to the postal office and the 1st time i was outside it was a shock! Barcelona was more grey, more polutioned, dirty and bigger than what i remember. Really it is! For good, and bad. I couldn't go there with my bike as usual the last 5 months, and it wasn't green!! almost everything was grey! Even close home the new place is kind of green and it's almost finished now! :D

Finally i went out with Victor for a coke at the centrum and... never liked too many people, but was kind of too much! luckily we went to a street not that crowded, but still hating people smoking inside the bars! :S It was one that before leaving i have been there with Miri. Curious.

I felt happy to see my friend again, back at home, some things never change and weird at the same time.... don't know. I'll be back to my usual life here soon, i know that but... do I really want that? The other one was kind of perfect!

We'll see, maybe if Elena's idea of working next August at Bergen in the fish market works.... maybe if I try to ask for an abroard program for 2010 in the States..... this time maybe i'll be the oldest guy (fucking Brad !! i wanted to be the oldest in sweden too xDD), so we'll see.

All i know is I wanna enjoy the summer time (finally after 2 years working!) the maximum i could, and i should work in the racing track at last 5 races before the year ends so... let's do it !! :D

Also I'm trying to have an apparment from the goverment wich you pay nothing compared with the usual prices, I know it's difficult, but maybe i can have one, this is like lottery so... I have to participate. This kind of appartments you can rent'em for a maximum of 5 years and you pay like 1/5 part of the usual so sounds good... imagine me having that !! i should be able to have guests at home! :D

Plans? Yes, I have them, a lot of them; how to make them this is another story.... but right now, let's enjoy those friends 5 months forgotten because of the distance! And let's keep in touch with the others around the globe! I promisse i'll try to visit you ALL !! And yes.... this is an announcement! be scared! :D I'm gonna do it!

Comentaris

Denkara ha dit…
Wellcome back!!
U want green? Come to visit Mordor!

Tenemos que quedar para unas pizzas y que nos expliques que tal te ha ido todo! Y tb para espotricar contra la Fia, que me muero de ganas! xDD

Si vas a estar currando en el Circuit, ya quedaremos, que eso queda cerquita de Mordor (la Garriga) xDD Ale! nen! Bienvenido de vuelta!!!
Nos vemos! Besikos!
Unknown ha dit…
Amazing!!!!!! Thanks for writing in English for us one languaged English native speakers :P hahah Enjoyed those photos from Berlin and etc. Wickeddddd.

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Martini Legends. Montjuïc

Caricatures Pilots F1

The week of my Birthday (again)