Talking about....

People we miss, like in the last entry about Jill,

I already and as well miss Federica from Padova Italy,is not a secret. And last night in this "Sonora + Razz" Erasmus Party I have met 4 italian girls. Well, to be honest, one, Giulia, I already met her last week, but suddenly Gaizka introduced me in Razzmatazz 3 other italians and two of them are named...... Federica !!!

Isn't it a huge coincidende? Is like "oh well there's my friend from Canada, and her friend, and their names are Jill in both cases" (replace Canada and Jill for the country you more like and the name you would preffer and there you go! :D). Craaaaaazy !!!



We had done some crazy pictures, and I have to say I get comfused when I have checked today that one of them wich I asked her for her Facebook (the one I met one week before) has rejected my friend invitation. Why in the hell do you do that? I mean, is as simple as if you don't want to give your Facebook to someone just say no. And I would understand. It is even more strange because both of the times we have been talking she looked nice and fun and having fun with me, so it is getting weird and I am not understanding a thing.

Strange strange....... I would never get those social clichés that I am not made for. Is it that difficult to be yourself ? Seems so....





By the way and talking about that.... something I forgot to say before.
The other day on Facebook (for granted,there) someone I never wanted to know about again, has found me there. The point is, there is an ex-students from my school's dinner and I have been active there taking part of the conversation. This would have not been a problem just if..... this girl that used to be my friend in school and then some years later when she moved to another one she begun to be a madly obsessed creeper calling me at home every single freaking day would not found me again !! She was obsessed about me in a "romantic" way , and I had always so clear I never wanted anything. Well, this has been years until she stopped. And once she did, life begun to be good again. And now she's back, OMG....... Fuck my life!






* Special thanks for that so much fun yesterday to Xavi, Javi, Gaizka, the 3 Italians I talked about, and Ana "my sister's friend" the Bar Tender of Sonora for the free shot I got :)

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Martini Legends. Montjuïc

Caricatures Pilots F1

The week of my Birthday (again)