Hej hello hi hey !!! Welcome back! :D Today I open this entry with this image i really liked when I have seen it first. Don't know why i feel kinda of fascination for those kind of images and as well if they are smart.... it's even better.




Today is sunday, and I got an email from a beloved fucking Portuguese :-P


Don't ask me for those lasts days, they have been crazy as hell. Even the hole week. First my car started to study as well as I do, so.... let's say I got 3 chances to pass the swedish exam and I did it at the 3rd time xD. Yeah, i like to make it hard and difficult xD. So my car of course is in my way.


Once in germany my dad said it never passed an inspection it has to have renewed every year (is called ITV), so.... i payed 180 euros to my mechanic to pass the exam, but we failed again; and finally a 3rd person has make it pass, so totally i payed like 280 euros.... :S :S But my fuckin' car still workin' !! YEAH! :D And I got as well 2 parking fees to pay U_U" fuckers.....



I am happy it works, and as well, I have seen NOFX have a new LP and.... after the Coaster (last cd) shit, this one "Cokie the Clown" sounds much better to me, to the real NOFX i was used to. In those times where every punk rock band in wich I belong are doing shit (Green Day, Offspring... the last albums are a piece of crap; Lagwagon... not publishing a shit....) NOFX has failed me once, but now I can forget that; they are back and this makes me smile again :)

As well I went for a drink with a long time non seen friend (Apofis) and it was so much fun, then we moved to another bar and we met some friends of her and we finally went out to a sooo long time non went out there club called Sr Lobo that maybe I have been there like 12 years ago the last time, so it was amaaaaazing! :D Can you imagine, remembering my firsts nights out with my friends in this place (let's say evenings better than nights),having so much fun, and 12 years later being there again¿? Crazy !!

So not much more, my life is a non stopping way to do things, and as well kinda boring trying to find a good job (after 2 years of working on that i would not accept something bad) and planning ,of course,everything by New Years..... would be LEGEN.........DARY !! :D Can't wait for those days to become.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Martini Legends. Montjuïc

Caricatures Pilots F1

The week of my Birthday (again)