How well do you know Europe?

Hej Kids! I was almost publishing the other day a new entry; maybe in the future, right now is just an idea.

So, here I have found that website where you can check how well do you know europe by knowing their countries and have a map that shows what have you visited.

This is mine, 12 countries; it says a 23% of Europe



And here you have the url http://www.world66.com/myworld66/visitedEurope just in case you wanna try.



And... you can also check the countries in the hole world, well this is my map, not really much but...


So enjoy it :D

In another order of things I got my car back yesterday from the mechanic and today I went again to the Inspection of Vehicles to pass it; but still, even having spent 180 euros in the car, doing so much CO2 so... next monday again i will go to another mechanic, and will spend more F*** money on it, because the 1st one wasn't good enough to solve the problem. BRBRBRBR I have been really angry when the car failed again because I thought the guy has played with me and my time and money :S

I hope we can fix it next time, and that would be not pretty expensive to solve the f*****g problem :S But right now i am feelin pesimistic; everything today has went wrong, as almost everything during this month that we can call it "Black November" for me. So let's hope next one would be much much better, and luckyly it will come soon! :D So welcome December !! Be welcomed last month of the year (2009) that I have been abroard in Sweden!! :S




Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Martini Legends. Montjuïc

Caricatures Pilots F1

The week of my Birthday (again)