So... any news?

Welcome back to my never updated blog :D
What's up? Welcome back to the show, even is going so slow xD.

Here i'm fine, not much has happened, well it has ut i mean.... you kow what I mean.

I feel lucky to live in a city like Barcelona wich everyone wants to visit it. Thanks of that we got those lasts 2 weeks some Vaxjo guys around like Patricia and Alex, and a few days ago Val. 



And we have now Mathieu, so no time for being bored is allowed. (even more far away, Angie and Wendy came with Alex Zeta also!)



I also have been working in the Circuit (new photos would be uploaded here in this entry) but this has been like a month ago, so I guess you should have heard about those news xD.



We also went south to the appartment we use to have in the beach with Alex Patri, Xavi and Sergi, and some days before that I went north to spend 2 days with Linda in Empuriabrava.


What else? Well, here we still partying sometimes like the other night with Valentin going to the Port Olímpic, a night when I never expected to go out, so Thanks Xavi for your clothes! xD It was so much fun.

Also we are doing plans with home friends like the other night at Javi and Mariona's place :)

And let's get ready for Michael's visit !! :D No time for plannings!

Not much more, I mean I can't complain about that, but I couldn't go trippin' around like I would like to, so I feel mixing happiness and some frustration maybe.... But by the way anyway, in a few days some hometown friends that lives far away  (Laura my friend in Atlanta and Borja my friend in Berlin) are coming and we would have also les Festes de Gràcia so.... let the party begun! :D

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Martini Legends. Montjuïc

Caricatures Pilots F1

The week of my Birthday (again)