Le Tour de France a la Barcelone 2009

The last week we got the Tour de France visit here in Barcelona, the 10th of July of 2009 they've been from Barcelona to Andorra our neighbour country wich have the catalan language as official (the same that we use to speak and comunicate with others) and here are some of the pictures I've done this day.

There are not many and they're not very good, but the others I have are worst.
























P.S.
Why to wrote it in english? Well, why not? :D More people would be able to understod that.

See ya!




Comentaris

Denkara ha dit…
Eeiii!!! Yo también me fuí a ver el Tour, pero yo lo ví más cerquita de mi casa, en Granollers. Si que pasaban rápido los ciclistas, no?? Ni que estuvieran en el Circuit...xD
Lo que más me gustó fué la caravana publicitaria que pasaba 1 hora y pico antes que las bicis... muy divertido!
Echale un ojo a las fotos de mi blog, y me cuentas!

Besikos!!
Ok lo mirare, yo solo bajé cuando sabia que iban a pasar, antes me daba palo :P

Si, pasaban rapidillo rapidillo pero sobretodo pq iban agrupados :S

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Martini Legends. Montjuïc

Caricatures Pilots F1

The week of my Birthday (again)